One Sleeve Fits All Hubs and Bells, Leaking Joints or Couplings on DIP, CIP and PVC Joints.
The Quick-Sleeve for Bell Encapsulation is available in sizes from 2 to 12” diameters and each size is dedicated to covering ductile and cast iron pipe diameters (DIP/CIP) with some sizes going down to IPS.
A 20-30 minute installation makes it an easy way to repair a leak on any joint and eliminated the need for a complete shut-down of the system.
Sizes for Asbestos Cement Pipe available upon request.
This product is ideal for repairing a split bell or leaking joint. No need to shut down the water main.
One Sleeve Fits All Bells in a Nominal Diameter
Total Piping Solutions, Inc., is dedicated to providing innovative products designed to save time, labor and inventory dollars in the water and the wastewater industries.
The Quick-Sleeve® Bell Joint Repair Product is an Encapsulation Sleeve designed for the repair of a split bell, hub or leaking joint. This unique sleeve eliminates the need to shut down the water main, saving on time and repair operations. The sleeve is relatively light in weight, has pre-installed side-bar gaskets and an easy to install butt gasket on the end gland. Distinctive design eliminates having to tighten end gland bolts, allowing for quicker assembly. No need to trim or cut gaskets. Simply piece each half together and tighten the bolts for a quick, permanent repair.
Check These Features:
- Wide Range and Long Body – One Sleeve Easily covers CIP/DIP Bells and most Couplings with two or more bolts
- Easy to Install – Two Pieces, Easy to Reach Bolts: Tighten the Side Bolts With Standard Wrench
- Eliminate the Need for a Bolted End Gland (Saving Time and Labor During Installation)
- Cost Effective – One Sleeve Works on Two Pipe Classes (Works on DIP, CIP, PVC Diameters) AC (Asbestos Cement) Pipe diameters coming soon, call factory for availability.
- No Need to Shut Off Water Main: Use as a Coupling to Join Pipe Ends or Use for a 360 Degree Encapsulation of the Pipe
- Working Pressures up to 225 psi
- Qualification Tested to 1.5X Working Pressure
- Gasket Material: NSF-61 Approved NBR Rubber for Water and Sewer Service
- Shell of Fabricated Carbon Steel or Cast Ductile Iron Construction
- Temperature Range: -20 degrees F to 180 degrees F
- Nuts, Bolts and Washers: 18-8 Grade 304 Stainless Steel Bolts and Stainless Nuts Coated with Fluoropolymer Coating to Prevent Galling
- Coating – Minimum 10 Mil Fusion-Bonded Epoxy (NSF-61 Compliant)
- Equipped with Vent Plugs on Top and Bottom Shells
- Optional Test Port Plug with Lifting Eye
- Perimeter Bolting and Gasket System (no end glands to tighten)